Tuesday, May 5, 2015

More Filming!


I worked on the AGMV some more today! I worked a lot on focusing the camera on certain characters/objects to emphasize certain things in the film. :)

Here's a view of one of the sets I worked on today!
 
I also made another set that I am particularly proud of.. it's actually underneath the cabinets in my bathroom, but I thought the little nook there was perfect for a doll-sized bedroom! I grabbed a lamp for extra lighting & this is what my set looked like:
 
 
 
I also curled Lanie's hair for the first time in a really long time & I was actually pretty pleased with the way it turned out! Her hair is starting to get frizzy on the ends, so I didn't know how it would look when I curled it, but I think it turned out ok!
 

 
Seeing Lanie's hair pretty again inspired me to take some pictures of she & Nellie in a sister photoshoot type thing.
 



I'm realizing how much progress I can make with stopmotioning if I actually set aside the time to do it. I kept thinking to myself today "I've already gotten this far along in the song for the AGMV?! How can that be?!" xD I love it when that happens- when you get so into making a stopmotion that you forget about what amount of time it takes to make it & you just enjoy the entire process of making a film. That's when stopmotioning gets really fun. :)
 
~Lizzy
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Agreed !! U make the best AGSM's !! Can u check out my channel and if u like it can u comment and sub ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lizzy! It's me Pink from PinkbowsAG! I am near 100 subs and I was hoping/Really wishing, you could voice a few lines in my 100 subs special, it would mean the world to me! I have the a similar doll to Anya and was hoping she can pose as Anya and that you could voice her. If you can, plz send the voice recordings to me on my email PinkbowsAG@gmail.com. If possible, plz voice record the following lines 1.Anya: Hey guys! Its me, Anya from 4 Happy Hippos! I can see I'm not the first one to arrive!! 2. Anya: On AGtube we all care for each other!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Love ya!
    -Pink!


    ReplyDelete